2021 Kia Forte LX-S
2.0L Multi-Point Fuel Injection (MPI) 4-Cyl Engine
Intelligent Variable Transmission (IVT)
Drive Mode Select (DMS)
KIA DRIVE WISE DRIVER-ASSIST TECHNOLOGY
Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist-Car (FCA-Car)
Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
Lane Keeping Assist-Line (LKA-L)
Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
Dual Front Advanced Airbags
Dual Front Seat-Mounted Side & Full-Length Curtain Airbags
Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
Traction Control System (TCS)
Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
INTERIOR, COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
8" Touchscreen w/ Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
Rear View Camera with Dynamic Guidelines
Multi-Adjustable Manual Front Seats
USB / Auxiliary Input Jack and 12 Volt Outlet
Remote Keyless Entry w/ Trunk Opener
Tilt & Telescopic Steering Column
Steering Wheel Controls (Bluetooth/Audio/Cruise)
Overhead Maplights & Sunglass Holder
Auto-On/Off Projector Headlights
Daytime Running Lights
15" Steel Wheels with Wheel Covers
- AM/FM CD/MP3 Stereo
- Active Belts
- Air Conditioning
- Anti-lock Brakes
- Daytime Running Lights
- Dual Rear Side Air Bags
- FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE
- Keyless entry and alarm
- LAND DEPARTURE WARNING
- LAND KEEPING
- Power Brakes
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
- Rear Head Air Bags
- Tilt Steering Wheel
Do you hate waiting and like to keep things moving? -We do too!
Things to bring with you so you can drive your new car home!
- A valid driver’s license(s) for the person(s) buying the vehicle(s) with the current address(es).
If your Id isn’t current, PA (and other states) allow for free address updates. Pa residents, simply go
to: http://www.dmv.penndot.gov/driver_services/ Then, print out the form, sign it and bring it along.
- A current insurance card:
The card must have at least one name of the person(s) whose name(s) is going to be on the title (the buyer). The card does not have to be for your new vehicle, it can be for a current vehicle owned.
Valid means, the card is effective and not expired. The new vehicle does not need to be on the insurance card (in most cases)
- A current registration (owners) card, if you are transferring your current license plate.
- Title if you are trading or thinking of trading. If you still owe money on your trade, bring along bank contact info and account numbers so we can confirm the exact balance owed. Bring along anyone on the title and/or loan. Keep in mind some states (like Maryland ) have 2 parts to the title (we need both)
*Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Make sure you bring all people that need to sign paperwork (valid driver license needed for all signers) like anyone on the title, bank paperwork ect.
- If you have any questions it’s always a good idea to call us first.
- When financing your vehicle:
- Fill out our secure credit application on www.rockyridgeauto.com (For opportunity to get the best rates, applications must be submitted before 3pm for same day approvals)
- Valid Driver’s License for all signers.
- Two most recent paystubs may be required for financing (If self employed, last two years tax are required in some instances)
- A current electric bill and or phone bill may also be required
- When you still have a balance owed to a financial institution on your trade-in bring along the following:
- Name of financial institution for the loan
- The loan account number assigned to loan
- A customer service phone number for loan payoffs. We need to verify all payoffs when you are here at our dealership. *Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Out of state sales need a certified bank check