2021 Hyundai KONA SE AWD
- 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with 147 horsepower
- Six-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC® manual shift mode
- All-wheel drive system
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- LED daytime running lights and taillights
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- 7-inch color touchscreen display audio system with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- Rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
The 2021 Hyundai Kona SE is a sleek and stylish compact SUV that delivers a fun and engaging driving experience. The Ultra Black color gives the vehicle a bold and sophisticated look that is sure to turn heads.
Inside the 2021 Hyundai Kona, you'll find a comfortable and modern interior that is designed with the driver in mind. The intuitive infotainment system makes it easy to stay connected on the go, while the spacious cabin offers plenty of room for passengers and cargo.
Overall, the 2021 Hyundai Kona SE is a versatile and capable compact SUV that offers a winning combination of style, performance, and technology. Whether you're commuting to work or exploring the open road, the Kona is sure to impress!Call us at 717 733-8985 for availability & scheduling of a test drive. If you love an easy buying process you will love it here! What is the Rocky Ridge difference? For the last 40+ years, we have been in the business of offering quality vehicles with below average mileage below market and book values. People love the fairness and ease of our No Hassle Pricing Policy! Low prices and no games. While you are doing some shopping around, you will see our miles and prices are usually lower than our competitors….Simply put, we GIVE YOU MORE for less! All our cars go through our certification process prior to being sold so we can be sure we are offering you a quality product in addition to a great price. For peice of mind that could benefit you years down the road dont forget to ask about our great service contract options that we have available. Service contracts give you protection against unexpected hazards or breakdowns that take place anywhere in the continental United States and provied added piece of mind to your new vehicle. Call and Stop by Today! FOR LATEST INFO, MORE PHOTOS AND WALK AROUND YOUTUBE videos, GO DIRECTLY TO OUR WEBSITE: WwW.RockyRidgeAuto.Com. There you will find History Reports for each vehicle, more photos, and walk-around videos for each car as well as a financing application and a trade-in appraisal tab.
- 7-inch Color Touchscreen Audio Display with Rear V
- AM/FM CD/MP3 Stereo
- Active Belts
- Air Bags
- Air Conditioning
- Alloy Wheels
- Android Auto
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Anti-lock Brakes
- Apple CarPlay
- Automatic On/Off Headlights
- Backup Camera
- Cell or Intergrated Cell Phone
- Center Console
- Cloth Seats
- Cruise Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Dual Rear Side Air Bags
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Heated Mirrors
- Immobilizer / keyless entry / and alarm
- Keyless Entry
- LCD Multi-Information Display and Bluetooth
- Lane Keeping Assist and Driver Attention Warning
- Portable Audio Connection
- Power Brakes
- Power Locks
- Power Seats
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Rear Air Bags
- Rear Defroster
- Rear Head Air Bags
- Rear Wiper
- Satellite Radio
- Security System
- Side Air Bags
- Steering Wheel Controls
- Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Traction Control
- Trip/Mileage Computer
EPA Fuel Economy
- Annual fuel cost
- Annual fuel consumption
- 12.21 barrels
- Annual tailpipe CO2 emissions
- 326 grams per mile
- Combined MPG
- City MPG
- Highway MPG
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this listing, some of the information this page was sourced from a third party rather than being entered by us as the sellers of this vehicle. Please verify all statements and features with your sales representative before buying this vehicle.
Do you hate waiting and like to keep things moving? -We do too!
Things to bring with you so you can drive your new car home!
- A valid driver’s license(s) for the person(s) buying the vehicle(s) with the current address(es).
If your Id isn’t current, PA (and other states) allow for free address updates. Pa residents, simply go
to: http://www.dmv.penndot.gov/driver_services/ Then, print out the form, sign it and bring it along.
- A current insurance card:
The card must have at least one name of the person(s) whose name(s) is going to be on the title (the buyer). The card does not have to be for your new vehicle, it can be for a current vehicle owned.
Valid means, the card is effective and not expired. The new vehicle does not need to be on the insurance card (in most cases)
- A current registration (owners) card, if you are transferring your current license plate.
- Title if you are trading or thinking of trading. If you still owe money on your trade, bring along bank contact info and account numbers so we can confirm the exact balance owed. Bring along anyone on the title and/or loan. Keep in mind some states (like Maryland ) have 2 parts to the title (we need both)
*Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Make sure you bring all people that need to sign paperwork (valid driver license needed for all signers) like anyone on the title, bank paperwork ect.
- If you have any questions it’s always a good idea to call us first.
- When financing your vehicle:
- Fill out our secure credit application on www.rockyridgeauto.com (For opportunity to get the best rates, applications must be submitted before 3pm for same day approvals)
- Valid Driver’s License for all signers.
- Two most recent paystubs may be required for financing (If self employed, last two years tax are required in some instances)
- A current electric bill and or phone bill may also be required
- When you still have a balance owed to a financial institution on your trade-in bring along the following:
- Name of financial institution for the loan
- The loan account number assigned to loan
- A customer service phone number for loan payoffs. We need to verify all payoffs when you are here at our dealership. *Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Out of state sales need a certified bank check