You will love all the added value Rocky Ridge offers to go along with our clean Low price, Low mileage vehicles. Most of our vehicles feature our Walk Around Video. We do this because we are proud of how clean our low mileage vehicles really are. Do not forget to that we post a free history report on all our vehicles on our website. Www.RockyRidgeAuto.com. We buy quality vehicles and sell them under book and market values with our Low, Market driven No Hassle Pricing Policy -so YOU WIN! While you are doing some shopping around, you will see our miles and prices are usually lower then our competitors, plus all of our vehicles go through our inspection process. Most vehicles get Pennsylvania State inspected and fresh service as well. We know what we’re selling, due to the fact that we have our own onsite service department. Also do not forget that we offer incredibly low financing options, rates often times lower than what you can get at your own bank. (Loan term/vehicle/purchaser must qualify) Submit a credit application and we can handle all the paper work for you. Banks and credit unions often offer us lower rates than you the consumer can get on your own going into the branch. (They reward us for the high volume of business we send them throughout the year) Plus you do not have the headache of dealing with the banks on your own. Win! Win! We also have extended service contracts available on all of our vehicles. We can extend your car's factory bumper to bumper coverage for just a little more money. Simply put, we GIVE YOU MORE for less! Call and Stop by Today! (Ask for Kim, Mike, Travis or Mike we are here to help you!) For Latest information, more photos, and walk around YOUTUBE videos, go directly to OUR website: WwW.RockyRidgeAuto.Com Want to find out what finance rates are available for you? Go to http://RockyRidgeAuto.com/financing/ and securely submit a credit application through our website. You can also check out Rocky Ridge on social media. Facebook, Rocky Ridge Auto Sales, Instagram @rockyridgeauto, Twitter @rockyridgeauto. Thanks so much for taking the time to check out Rocky Ridge Auto, and we look forward to meeting you in the future. ONLY CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM OUT OF STATE CUSTOMERS, Go to our - What to Bring Section - of our website for details about what is needed when purchasing a car.
- AM/FM CD/MP3 Stereo
- AM/FM Stereo
- Active Belts
- Air Conditioning
- Alloy Wheels
- Anti-lock Brakes
- Backup Camera
- Bluetooth, Hands Free
- CD Player
- Cloth Seats
- Dual Rear Side Air Bags
- Keyless Entry
- Passive engine immobilizer
- Power Brakes
- Power Locks
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Rear Air Bags
- Rear Defroster
- Rear Head Air Bags
- Satellite Radio
- Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Tinted Windows
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
EPA Fuel Economy
- Annual fuel cost
- Annual fuel consumption
- 10.99 barrels
- Annual tailpipe CO2 emissions
- 297 grams per mile
- Combined MPG
- City MPG
- Highway MPG
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this listing, some of the information this page was sourced from a third party rather than being entered by us as the sellers of this vehicle. Please verify all statements and features with your sales representative before buying this vehicle.
Do you hate waiting and like to keep things moving? -We do too!
Things to bring with you so you can drive your new car home!
- A valid driver’s license(s) for the person(s) buying the vehicle(s) with the current address(es).
If your Id isn’t current, PA (and other states) allow for free address updates. Pa residents, simply go
to: http://www.dmv.penndot.gov/driver_services/ Then, print out the form, sign it and bring it along.
- A current insurance card:
The card must have at least one name of the person(s) whose name(s) is going to be on the title (the buyer). The card does not have to be for your new vehicle, it can be for a current vehicle owned.
Valid means, the card is effective and not expired. The new vehicle does not need to be on the insurance card (in most cases)
- A current registration (owners) card, if you are transferring your current license plate.
- Title if you are trading or thinking of trading. If you still owe money on your trade, bring along bank contact info and account numbers so we can confirm the exact balance owed. Bring along anyone on the title and/or loan. Keep in mind some states (like Maryland ) have 2 parts to the title (we need both)
*Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Make sure you bring all people that need to sign paperwork (valid driver license needed for all signers) like anyone on the title, bank paperwork ect.
- If you have any questions it’s always a good idea to call us first.
- When financing your vehicle:
- Fill out our secure credit application on www.rockyridgeauto.com (For opportunity to get the best rates, applications must be submitted before 3pm for same day approvals)
- Valid Driver’s License for all signers.
- Two most recent paystubs may be required for financing (If self employed, last two years tax are required in some instances)
- A current electric bill and or phone bill may also be required
- When you still have a balance owed to a financial institution on your trade-in bring along the following:
- Name of financial institution for the loan
- The loan account number assigned to loan
- A customer service phone number for loan payoffs. We need to verify all payoffs when you are here at our dealership. *Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Out of state sales need a certified bank check