Remote Keyless Entry
ADVANCED SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
Electronic Stability Control (ESC) w/ Traction Control
ABS w/ Electronic Brake Force Distribution & Brake Assist
Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
Front, Front Side Impact & Side Curtain Airbags
Driver's Knee Airbag & Driver's Blind Spot Mirror
2.0L, 147 HP, 132 lbs-ft Torque, DOHC 4-Cylinder
Dual Continuous Variable Valve Timing
6-Speed Automatic Transmission w/ SHIFTRONIC®
Drive Mode Select
Projector headlights w/ Daytime Running Lights
Dual Bodycolor Door Handles & Mirrors
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
5" Color Touchscreen AM/FM Audio System w/ 6 Speakers
Rearview Camera w/ Dynamic Guidelines
Smartphone/USB & Auxiliary Input Jacks
Air Conditioning w/ Cabin Air Filter
Map Lights w/ Sunglass Holder
Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System
Steering Wheel Mounted Audio & Cruise Controls
Tilt-and-Telescopic Steering Wheel
Driver & Passenger Seat Height Adjustment
Center Armrest w/ Flip-up Storage Compartment
Power Windows and Door Locks
60/40 Split-Folding Rear Seatback
Remote Keyless Entry w/ Alarm
Temporary Compact Spare Tire
- AM/FM CD/MP3 Stereo
- Active Belts
- Air Conditioning
- Anti-lock Brakes
- Cloth Seats
- Cruise Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Dual Rear Side Air Bags
- Immobilizer / keyless entry / and alarm
- Power Brakes
- Power Locks
- Power Steering
- Power Sun/Moon Roof
- Power Windows
- REVERSE CAMERA
- Rear Defroster
- Rear Head Air Bags
- Side Air Bags
- Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Tilt Steering Wheel
EPA Fuel Economy
- Annual fuel cost
- Annual fuel consumption
- 11.37 barrels
- Annual tailpipe CO2 emissions
- 301 grams per mile
- Combined MPG
- City MPG
- Highway MPG
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this listing, some of the information this page was sourced from a third party rather than being entered by us as the sellers of this vehicle. Please verify all statements and features with your sales representative before buying this vehicle.
Do you hate waiting and like to keep things moving? -We do too!
Things to bring with you so you can drive your new car home!
- A valid driver’s license(s) for the person(s) buying the vehicle(s) with the current address(es).
If your Id isn’t current, PA (and other states) allow for free address updates. Pa residents, simply go
to: http://www.dmv.penndot.gov/driver_services/ Then, print out the form, sign it and bring it along.
- A current insurance card:
The card must have at least one name of the person(s) whose name(s) is going to be on the title (the buyer). The card does not have to be for your new vehicle, it can be for a current vehicle owned.
Valid means, the card is effective and not expired. The new vehicle does not need to be on the insurance card (in most cases)
- A current registration (owners) card, if you are transferring your current license plate.
- Title if you are trading or thinking of trading. If you still owe money on your trade, bring along bank contact info and account numbers so we can confirm the exact balance owed. Bring along anyone on the title and/or loan. Keep in mind some states (like Maryland ) have 2 parts to the title (we need both)
*Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Make sure you bring all people that need to sign paperwork (valid driver license needed for all signers) like anyone on the title, bank paperwork ect.
- If you have any questions it’s always a good idea to call us first.
- When financing your vehicle:
- Fill out our secure credit application on www.rockyridgeauto.com (For opportunity to get the best rates, applications must be submitted before 3pm for same day approvals)
- Valid Driver’s License for all signers.
- Two most recent paystubs may be required for financing (If self employed, last two years tax are required in some instances)
- A current electric bill and or phone bill may also be required
- When you still have a balance owed to a financial institution on your trade-in bring along the following:
- Name of financial institution for the loan
- The loan account number assigned to loan
- A customer service phone number for loan payoffs. We need to verify all payoffs when you are here at our dealership. *Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Out of state sales need a certified bank check