Keystone Premier Ultra Lite 24 RKPR Travel Trailer. Rear kitchen layout, dual slides in the main living space, also has a free standing dinette. -Believed to be used only about a half dozen times!!!
Once you step in and take notice of the convenient location of the complete bath. Almost directly across from the entry door you will find an angled shower, toilet, and sink. Additionally, the bathroom features a second sliding door that leads right into the front master bedroom.
Comfortable queen size bed with wardrobes on either side. Check out the handy laundry chute to help keep things neat and tidy, also has an overhead cabinet for storage.
When you are in main living area enjoy the added space thanks to the dual slide outs. To the left of the entry door there is a slide out entertainment center with coat closet, and a free standing dinette with chairs. Enjoy the tri-fold sofa for seating with an end table on one side.
The luxurious rear kitchen will have you easily prepping light meals and snacks for your campers. It comes with a double sink, a food preperation area with overhead storage for dishes and things, a three burner range, and a refrigerator. Also, enjoy a pantry and storage along the interior wall.
Storage provided by the front pass-through compartment for stowing away all of your outdoor camping gear, plus so much-much more!
sleeps 4. add air mattress for 1-2 more. ac and heater. full kitchen. inside and outside shower. tandem axle with trailer brakes. Tow it with your half ton truck. Financing available with your good credit.
Sleeps 4 with 2 slide outs
Length: 29 ft Ext Width: 8 ft Ext Height: 10 ft 11 in. Int Height 6 ft 11 in.
Interior Color: Saddlebrook, Gunmetal
Hitch Weight: 655 lbs Dry Weight: 5442 lbs Cargo Weight: 2058 lbs Fresh Water Capacity: 43 gals Grey Water Capacity: 60 gals Black Water Capacity: 30 gals
Furnace BTU: 30000 btu Available Beds: Queen Refrigerator: Type Double Door Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft. Cooktop Burners: 3 Number of Awnings: 1 with power and LED
Water Heater Capacity: 6 gal Water Heater Type: Gas/Electric DSIAC BTU13500 btu TV InfoLR 32", Number of LP Tanks 2Shower, Type Angled
Do you hate waiting and like to keep things moving? -We do too!
Things to bring with you so you can drive your new car home!
- A valid driver’s license(s) for the person(s) buying the vehicle(s) with the current address(es).
If your Id isn’t current, PA (and other states) allow for free address updates. Pa residents, simply go
to: http://www.dmv.penndot.gov/driver_services/ Then, print out the form, sign it and bring it along.
- A current insurance card:
The card must have at least one name of the person(s) whose name(s) is going to be on the title (the buyer). The card does not have to be for your new vehicle, it can be for a current vehicle owned.
Valid means, the card is effective and not expired. The new vehicle does not need to be on the insurance card (in most cases)
- A current registration (owners) card, if you are transferring your current license plate.
- Title if you are trading or thinking of trading. If you still owe money on your trade, bring along bank contact info and account numbers so we can confirm the exact balance owed. Bring along anyone on the title and/or loan. Keep in mind some states (like Maryland ) have 2 parts to the title (we need both)
*Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Make sure you bring all people that need to sign paperwork (valid driver license needed for all signers) like anyone on the title, bank paperwork ect.
- If you have any questions it’s always a good idea to call us first.
- When financing your vehicle:
- Fill out our secure credit application on www.rockyridgeauto.com (For opportunity to get the best rates, applications must be submitted before 3pm for same day approvals)
- Valid Driver’s License for all signers.
- Two most recent paystubs may be required for financing (If self employed, last two years tax are required in some instances)
- A current electric bill and or phone bill may also be required
- When you still have a balance owed to a financial institution on your trade-in bring along the following:
- Name of financial institution for the loan
- The loan account number assigned to loan
- A customer service phone number for loan payoffs. We need to verify all payoffs when you are here at our dealership. *Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Out of state sales need a certified bank check