You will love all the added value Rocky Ridge offers to go along with our clean Low price, Low mileage vehicles. Most of our vehicles feature our Walk Around Video. We do this because we are proud of how clean our low mileage vehicles really are. Do not forget to that we post a free history report on all our vehicles on our website. Www.RockyRidgeAuto.com. We buy quality vehicles and sell them under book and market values with our Low, Market driven No Hassle Pricing Policy -so YOU WIN! While you are doing some shopping around, you will see our miles and prices are usually lower then our competitors, plus all of our vehicles go through our inspection process. Most vehicles get Pennsylvania State inspected and fresh service as well. We know what we’re selling, due to the fact that we have our own onsite service department. Also do not forget that we offer incredibly low financing options, rates often times lower than what you can get at your own bank. (Loan term/vehicle/purchaser must qualify) Submit a credit application and we can handle all the paper work for you. Banks and credit unions often offer us lower rates than you the consumer can get on your own going into the branch. (They Why Buy From Us? Low overhead and High Volume. Come see why we are a local favorite! We specialize in Clean, low mileage vehicles since 1979. We service our cars before and after the sale with our on-site service department. We give you the most bang for your buck. For more photos and YouTube Videos, go DIRECTLY to: www.rockyridgeauto.com No Hassle Pricing! Info. may not be guaranteed.
- AM/FM CD/MP3 Stereo
- Active Belts
- Air Bags
- Air Conditioning
- Anti-lock Brakes
- Automatic Passenger Sensor (for passenger air bag)
- Backup Camera
- Bluetooth, Hands Free
- CD Player
- Cloth Seats
- Cruise Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Dual Air Bags Front Head and Sides
- Power Brakes
- Power Driver's Seat
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Privacy Glass
- Rear Air Bags
- Rear Defroster
- Reverse Camera
- Sentry key / keyless entry / and alarm
- Side Air Bags
- Steering Wheel Controls
- Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Trip/Mileage Computer
EPA Fuel Economy
- Annual fuel cost
- Annual fuel consumption
- 19.39 barrels
- Annual tailpipe CO2 emissions
- 518 grams per mile
- Combined MPG
- City MPG
- Highway MPG
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this listing, some of the information this page was sourced from a third party rather than being entered by us as the sellers of this vehicle. Please verify all statements and features with your sales representative before buying this vehicle.
Do you hate waiting and like to keep things moving? -We do too!
Things to bring with you so you can drive your new car home!
- A valid driver’s license(s) for the person(s) buying the vehicle(s) with the current address(es).
If your Id isn’t current, PA (and other states) allow for free address updates. Pa residents, simply go
to: http://www.dmv.penndot.gov/driver_services/ Then, print out the form, sign it and bring it along.
- A current insurance card:
The card must have at least one name of the person(s) whose name(s) is going to be on the title (the buyer). The card does not have to be for your new vehicle, it can be for a current vehicle owned.
Valid means, the card is effective and not expired. The new vehicle does not need to be on the insurance card (in most cases)
- A current registration (owners) card, if you are transferring your current license plate.
- Title if you are trading or thinking of trading. If you still owe money on your trade, bring along bank contact info and account numbers so we can confirm the exact balance owed. Bring along anyone on the title and/or loan. Keep in mind some states (like Maryland ) have 2 parts to the title (we need both)
*Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Make sure you bring all people that need to sign paperwork (valid driver license needed for all signers) like anyone on the title, bank paperwork ect.
- If you have any questions it’s always a good idea to call us first.
- When financing your vehicle:
- Fill out our secure credit application on www.rockyridgeauto.com (For opportunity to get the best rates, applications must be submitted before 3pm for same day approvals)
- Valid Driver’s License for all signers.
- Two most recent paystubs may be required for financing (If self employed, last two years tax are required in some instances)
- A current electric bill and or phone bill may also be required
- When you still have a balance owed to a financial institution on your trade-in bring along the following:
- Name of financial institution for the loan
- The loan account number assigned to loan
- A customer service phone number for loan payoffs. We need to verify all payoffs when you are here at our dealership. *Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Out of state sales need a certified bank check