There are lots of xtra features on this 2016 Toyota Highlander XLE Awd including a sunroof, Full Leather Seats, navagiation , push button start, power hatch. Your standard features include an automatic tranmsision (auto-stick), dual elec climate control, power windows & door locks, tilt-telescopic wheel, cruise control, am/fm w/cd/xm/bluetooth audio, reverse camera, power leatherette seat, 8 seater, alloys, fog lamps, power hatch, alloys, auto and fog lamps, push button w/ proximity entry and keyless entry and more.
PROXIMITY ENTRY AND PUSH BUTTON START
For Latest Info, More photos, vehicle history reports, and Walk around YOUTUBE videos, go directly to our website: www.ROCKYRIDGEAUTO.com Like this Price? We buy some of the best vehicles around, then inspect, service and detail them to look and drive new. Then we put our BEST PRICE on each vehicle. It’s our No Hassle Price. We can offer low rate financing for the qualified, take in your trade, add extended service warranties, service your car before and after the sale. Sorry, No out of state checks. Want to find out your interest rate? Find out here at: http://RockyRidgeAuto.com/financing/ Please ask for Travis, Kim, Alex or Mike. See our reviews on Google and FaceBook!
- 3rd Row Seats
- Active Belts
- Air Bags
- Air Conditioning
- Alloy Wheels
- AM/FM CD/MP3 Stereo
- Anti-lock Brakes
- Backup Camera
- Bluetooth, Hands Free
- CD Player
- Center Console
- Cruise Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Dual Rear Side Air Bags
- Fog Lights
- Heated Mirrors
- Heated Seats
- Immobilizer / keyless entry / and alarm
- Keyless Entry
- Leather Seats
- Moon Roof
- Multi-zone Climate Control
- Navigation System
- Power Brakes
- Power Lift Gate
- Power Locks
- Power Seats
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Privacy Glass
- Rear Air Conditioning
- Rear Head Air Bags
- Rear Wiper
- Satellite Radio
- Side Air Bags
- Signal Mirrors
- Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Trip/Mileage Computer
Do you hate waiting and like to keep things moving? -We do too!
Things to bring with you so you can drive your new car home!
- A valid driver’s license(s) for the person(s) buying the vehicle(s) with the current address(es).
If your Id isn’t current, PA (and other states) allow for free address updates. Pa residents, simply go
to: http://www.dmv.penndot.gov/driver_services/ Then, print out the form, sign it and bring it along.
- A current insurance card:
The card must have at least one name of the person(s) whose name(s) is going to be on the title (the buyer). The card does not have to be for your new vehicle, it can be for a current vehicle owned.
Valid means, the card is effective and not expired. The new vehicle does not need to be on the insurance card (in most cases)
- A current registration (owners) card, if you are transferring your current license plate.
- Title if you are trading or thinking of trading. If you still owe money on your trade, bring along bank contact info and account numbers so we can confirm the exact balance owed. Bring along anyone on the title and/or loan. Keep in mind some states (like Maryland ) have 2 parts to the title (we need both)
*Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Make sure you bring all people that need to sign paperwork (valid driver license needed for all signers) like anyone on the title, bank paperwork ect.
- If you have any questions it’s always a good idea to call us first.
- When financing your vehicle:
- Fill out our secure credit application on www.rockyridgeauto.com (For opportunity to get the best rates, applications must be submitted before 3pm for same day approvals)
- Valid Driver’s License for all signers.
- Two most recent paystubs may be required for financing (If self employed, last two years tax are required in some instances)
- A current electric bill and or phone bill may also be required
- When you still have a balance owed to a financial institution on your trade-in bring along the following:
- Name of financial institution for the loan
- The loan account number assigned to loan
- A customer service phone number for loan payoffs. We need to verify all payoffs when you are here at our dealership. *Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Out of state sales need a certified bank check