Call us at 717 733-8985 for availability & scheduling a test drive. If you love an easy buying process you will love it here! What is the Rocky Ridge difference? We have been in the business for 40+ years of offering quality vehicles with below average mileage and we sell them under the book and market values with our No Hassle Pricing Policy! CHECK OUT OUR LOW MILEAGE INVENTORY. While you are doing some shopping around, you will see our miles and prices are usually lower than our competitors….Simply put, we GIVE YOU MORE for less! All our cars go thru our certification process prior to being sold so we can be sure we are offering you a quality product in addition to a great price. For piece of mind that could benefit you years down the road dont forget to ask about our great options for extended service contracts. Service contracts give you protection against unexpected hazards or breakdowns that take place anywhere in the continental United States and you cant go wrong by adding this piece of mind to your new vehicle. Call and Stop by Today! FOR LATEST INFO, MORE PHOTOS AND WALK AROUND youtube videos, GO DIRECTLY TO OUR WEBSITE: WwW.RockyRidgeAuto.Com
Want even more details on this vehicle? Make sure you are on www.rockyridgeauto.com There you will find History Reports for each vehicle, more photos, and walk-around videos for each car. Actual walk-around YouTube videos of this specific car. (Not just photos generated into a video) At Rocky Ridge Auto each car we sell is sold at our low market driven, no hassle, and no haggle price. So the price you see online, the price you see on the window sticker is the very price you pay. We stink at haggling too so since we opened in 1979 we have been up front with our customers and given each of them our best price right up front. Most of our cars are low mileage, late model, and one-owner vehicles hand selected for you. Each car on our lot goes through an in-depth inspection process in our in house service department. Each car we sell is recently Pennsylvania State inspected and just serviced with a fresh oil change. Are you in need of financing for your next for you vehicle purchase? Take advantage of our ultra competitive financing rates from our 15+ banks and credit unions we have at our disposal. Our banks compete for the business we have so we get better rates then you the consumer can get on your own just walking into the branch. Plus we can do all the bank paper right here in house, so you don’t have the extra headache of dealing with the banks on your own. You can even submit your credit application online at https://rockyridgeauto.com/financing/. You cannot beat some of the extended warranty options that we have available as well. Did you know that we can extend your next cars bumper warranty an additional two years for as little as $699? Well we can! (Car must qualify) Have a car you want to trade in? We accept trade-ins in all conditions. Bring it with you when you come to check out your next vehicle and while you are test driving our car, we will appraise your car! Our trade in values is a fair market value, no games to be played on our trades either! Our cars are moving fast so we always suggest before making the trip that you call first and confirm the car you are interested in is still available. Call or text us at 717-733-8985, and ask for Kim, Mike or Travis to confirm availability. Remember to check out www.rockyridgeauto.com for the latest and most up to date listings of our cars available in inventory plus an abundance of information to help you make your next car buying experience as simple as possible. We even have a “What to Bring” section that lays out what you will need to bring with you, to drive home in your next car. https://rockyridgeauto.com/what-to-bring/ Personal checks are accepted for In (Pennsylvania) state buyers. Any and all outside financing check will need to be certified bank checks. ABSOLUTELY NO LOAN DRAFT CHECKS OF ANY KIND WILL BE ACCEPTED. (Including PSECU) ONLY CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM OUT OF STATE BUYERS NO MATTER THE SITUATION. Credit and debit cards are NEVER accepted for the purchase or down payment of vehicles. Remember you can connect with Rocky Ridge Auto on social media as well. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are all places you can find us. Thank you again for checking out Rocky Ridge. We look forward to meeting you!
- AM/FM CD/MP3 Stereo
- Active Belts
- Air Bags
- Air Conditioning
- Alloy Wheels
- Anti-lock Brakes
- Automatic Passenger Sensor (for passenger air bag)
- Bluetooth, Hands Free
- Bucket Seats
- CD Player
- Cell or Intergrated Cell Phone
- Center Console
- Cloth Seats
- Cruise Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Dual Air Bags Front and Side
- Keyless Entry
- Passive engine immobilizer
- Portable Audio Connection
- Power Brakes
- Power Locks
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Premium Audio
- Remote Trunk
- Side Air Bags
- Steering Wheel Controls
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Traction Control
- Trip/Mileage Computer
EPA Fuel Economy
- Annual fuel cost
- Annual fuel consumption
- 10.99 barrels
- Annual tailpipe CO2 emissions
- 303 grams per mile
- Combined MPG
- City MPG
- Highway MPG
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this listing, some of the information this page was sourced from a third party rather than being entered by us as the sellers of this vehicle. Please verify all statements and features with your sales representative before buying this vehicle.
Do you hate waiting and like to keep things moving? -We do too!
Things to bring with you so you can drive your new car home!
- A valid driver’s license(s) for the person(s) buying the vehicle(s) with the current address(es).
If your Id isn’t current, PA (and other states) allow for free address updates. Pa residents, simply go
to: http://www.dmv.penndot.gov/driver_services/ Then, print out the form, sign it and bring it along.
- A current insurance card:
The card must have at least one name of the person(s) whose name(s) is going to be on the title (the buyer). The card does not have to be for your new vehicle, it can be for a current vehicle owned.
Valid means, the card is effective and not expired. The new vehicle does not need to be on the insurance card (in most cases)
- A current registration (owners) card, if you are transferring your current license plate.
- Title if you are trading or thinking of trading. If you still owe money on your trade, bring along bank contact info and account numbers so we can confirm the exact balance owed. Bring along anyone on the title and/or loan. Keep in mind some states (like Maryland ) have 2 parts to the title (we need both)
*Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Make sure you bring all people that need to sign paperwork (valid driver license needed for all signers) like anyone on the title, bank paperwork ect.
- If you have any questions it’s always a good idea to call us first.
- When financing your vehicle:
- Fill out our secure credit application on www.rockyridgeauto.com (For opportunity to get the best rates, applications must be submitted before 3pm for same day approvals)
- Valid Driver’s License for all signers.
- Two most recent paystubs may be required for financing (If self employed, last two years tax are required in some instances)
- A current electric bill and or phone bill may also be required
- When you still have a balance owed to a financial institution on your trade-in bring along the following:
- Name of financial institution for the loan
- The loan account number assigned to loan
- A customer service phone number for loan payoffs. We need to verify all payoffs when you are here at our dealership. *Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Out of state sales need a certified bank check