Reverse Camera, Power Equipment, Bulkhead, keyless entry. Represent your business image well in this Transit 250 Cargo Van. Like this price? We buy quality vehicles and sell them under book and market values with our No Hassle Pricing Policy -so YOU WIN! While you are doing some shopping around, you will see our miles and prices are usually lower then our competitors, Simply put, we GIVE YOU MORE for less! You can extend the warranty on this for not a lot of money. Call and Stop by Today! FOR LATEST INFO, MORE PHOTOS AND WALK AROUND youtube videos, GO DIRECTLY TO OUR WEBSITE: WwW.RockyRidgeAuto.Com
- Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Stereo
- Backup Camera
- Cloth Seats
- Cruise Control
- Keyless Entry
- Power Locks
- Power Windows
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Traction Control
Do you hate waiting and like to keep things moving? -We do too!
Things to bring with you so you can drive your new car home!
- A valid driver’s license(s) for the person(s) buying the vehicle(s) with the current address(es).
If your Id isn’t current, PA (and other states) allow for free address updates. Pa residents, simply go
to: http://www.dot3.state.pa.us/change_address/index.shtml Then, print out the form, sign it and bring it along.
- A current insurance card:
The card must have at least one name of the person(s) whose name(s) is going to be on the title (the buyer). The card does not have to be for your new vehicle, it can be for a current vehicle owned.
Valid means, the card is effective and not expired. The new vehicle does not need to be on the insurance card (in most cases)
- A current registration (owners) card, if you are transferring your current license plate.
- Title if you are trading or thinking of trading. If you still owe money on your trade, bring along bank contact info and account numbers so we can confirm the exact balance owed. Bring along anyone on the title and/or loan. Keep in mind some states (like Maryland ) have 2 parts to the title (we need both)
*Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Make sure you bring all people that need to sign paperwork (valid driver license needed for all signers) like anyone on the title, bank paperwork ect.
- If you have any questions it’s always a good idea to call us first.
- When financing your vehicle:
- Fill out our secure credit application on www.rockyridgeauto.com (For opportunity to get the best rates, applications must be submitted before 3pm for same day approvals)
- Valid Driver’s License for all signers.
- Two most recent paystubs may be required for financing (If self employed, last two years tax are required in some instances)
- A current electric bill and or phone bill may also be required
- When you still have a balance owed to a financial institution on your trade-in bring along the following:
- Name of financial institution for the loan
- The loan account number assigned to loan
- A customer service phone number for loan payoffs. We need to verify all payoffs when you are here at our dealership. *Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Out of state sales need a certified bank check