INTRODUCING THE HIGHEST HORSEPOWER CAR WE HAVE EVER SEEN AT ROCKY RIDGE! Do you like going fast? Do you have a burning desire to do a burnout the whole way to work(we do)! With a 6-speed Tremec transmission, and a supercharged 6.2 liter V8 not much will beat you on the drag strip let alone the streets. The HELLCAT will throw you back into your seat like nothing else on our lot. Wondering what the top speed is? We were too thanks to google we found out that the H-Cat can hit up to 199…NO JOY RIDES. If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns please call and notify us!
Top Speed: 199
1/4 mile (stock tires): 11.2 (Car and Driver)
- Active Belts
- Air Conditioning
- AM/FM CD/MP3 Stereo
- Anti-lock Brakes
- Backup Camera
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Bluetooth, Hands Free
- Cooled Seats
- Cruise Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Dual Rear Side Air Bags
- Harmon Kardon Sound
- Heated Mirrors
- Heated Seats
- Keyless Entry
- Launch Control
- Leather Seats
- Multi-zone Climate Control
- Power Brakes
- Power Locks
- Power Seats
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Premium Audio
- Premium Wheels
- Rear Head Air Bags
- Satellite Radio
- Sentry key / keyless entry / and alarm
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Traction Control
- Trip/Mileage Computer
EPA Fuel Economy
Scores and Savings
- EPA fuel economy score (10 is the best)
- Five year savings compared to the average vehicle
- EPA green house gas score (10 is the cleanest)
- Subject to the Gas Guzzler Tax
- Annual tailpipe CO2 emissions
- 568 grams per mile
- Annual fuel consumption
- 20.60 barrels
- City MPG
- Combined MPG
- Highway MPG
- Annual fuel cost
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this listing, some of the information this page was sourced from a third party rather than being entered by us as the sellers of this vehicle. Especially since this vehicle is used and could have been modified by a previous owner, it may not include the features or components listed on this page. Please verify all statements and features with your sales representative before buying this vehicle.
Do you hate waiting and like to keep things moving? -We do too!
Things to bring with you so you can drive your new car home!
- A valid driver’s license(s) for the person(s) buying the vehicle(s) with the current address(es).
If your Id isn’t current, PA (and other states) allow for free address updates. Pa residents, simply go
to: http://www.dmv.penndot.gov/driver_services/ Then, print out the form, sign it and bring it along.
- A current insurance card:
The card must have at least one name of the person(s) whose name(s) is going to be on the title (the buyer). The card does not have to be for your new vehicle, it can be for a current vehicle owned.
Valid means, the card is effective and not expired. The new vehicle does not need to be on the insurance card (in most cases)
- A current registration (owners) card, if you are transferring your current license plate.
- Title if you are trading or thinking of trading. If you still owe money on your trade, bring along bank contact info and account numbers so we can confirm the exact balance owed. Bring along anyone on the title and/or loan. Keep in mind some states (like Maryland ) have 2 parts to the title (we need both)
*Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Make sure you bring all people that need to sign paperwork (valid driver license needed for all signers) like anyone on the title, bank paperwork ect.
- If you have any questions it’s always a good idea to call us first.
- When financing your vehicle:
- Fill out our secure credit application on www.rockyridgeauto.com (For opportunity to get the best rates, applications must be submitted before 3pm for same day approvals)
- Valid Driver’s License for all signers.
- Two most recent paystubs may be required for financing (If self employed, last two years tax are required in some instances)
- A current electric bill and or phone bill may also be required
- When you still have a balance owed to a financial institution on your trade-in bring along the following:
- Name of financial institution for the loan
- The loan account number assigned to loan
- A customer service phone number for loan payoffs. We need to verify all payoffs when you are here at our dealership. *Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Out of state sales need a certified bank check