Local Trade in 2011 Nissan Juke! Just 77,000 miles!
2-owner local trade in! Super Clean! All wheel drive!
Bluetooth, keyless entry, fog lamps, alloy wheels and more!
Serviced, inspected, local trade in, ready to serve!
Want more details? Jump on over to RockyRidgeAuto.com You will love all the added value Rocky Ridge offers to go along with our clean Low price, Low mileage vehicles. First, we try to have a walk around video of every car we have on the lot. We do this because we are proud of how low mileage and clean our vehicles really are. Do not forget to that we post a free history report on all our vehicles on our website as well. We buy quality vehicles and sell them under book and market values with our Low Market driven No Haggle, No Hassle Pricing Policy -so YOU WIN! While you are doing some shopping around, you will see our miles and prices are lower than our competitors, plus all of our vehicles go through our certification process. All vehicles get Pennsylvania State inspected, complete our multiple point certification process and are serviced as well. We know what we sell since we have our own onsite service department. With two full time mechanics with years of experience working on all makes and models between them. Also do not forget that we offer incredibly low financing options. (Loan term/vehicle/purchaser must qualify) Submit a credit application on our website and we can handle all the paper work for you. Banks and credit unions often offer us lower rates then you the consumer can get on your own going into the branch. (They reward us for the high volume of business we send them throughout the year) Plus you do not have the headache of dealing with the banks on your own. Win! Win! We also have extended warranties available on all of our vehicles. We can extend your cars factory bumper to bumper warranty for 2 years for as little as $500. Even for most cars without remaining Bumper to bumper warranty can qualify for a 3 year bumper to bumper warranty for under $1500 dollars. Simply put, we GIVE YOU MORE for less! Call and Stop by Today! Plus we accept trade INS, and offer post sale service through our onsite service department. (717-733-8985 Ask for Travis or Jesse we are the salesman here) For Latest information, more photos, and walk around YOUTUBE videos, go directly to OUR website: WwW.RockyRidgeAuto.Com Want to find out what finance rates are available for you? Go to https://rockyridgeauto.com/financing/ and securely submit a credit application through our website. You can also check out Rocky Ridge on social media. Facebook, Rocky Ridge Auto Sales, Instagram @rockyridgeauto, Twitter @rockyridgeauto. Thanks so much for taking the time to check out Rocky Ridge Auto Sales, and we look forward to meeting you in the future. One last thing. We do our best to keep our website up to date but it is always best to call to check on availability of a certain vehicle. We tend to sell cars pretty fast, and cars are coming and going everyday! 717-733-8985 No credit or debit cards will be accepted for vehicle purchase/down payment. Personal checks are accepted for Pennsylvania residents. ONLY CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM OUT OF STATE CUSTOMERS, Go to our – What to Bring Section – of our website for details about what is needed when purchasing a car.
- Active Belts
- Air Conditioning
- Alloy Wheels
- AM/FM CD/MP3 Stereo
- Anti-lock Brakes
- Bluetooth, Hands Free
- Cloth Seats
- Cruise Control
- Dual Air Bags Front Head and Sides
- Fog Lights
- Immobilizer and keyless entry
- Keyless Entry
- Power Brakes
- Power Locks
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Privacy Glass
- Rear Air Bags
- Rear Defroster
- Side Air Bags
- Tilt Steering Wheel
Do you hate waiting and like to keep things moving? -We do too!
Things to bring with you so you can drive your new car home!
- A valid driver’s license(s) for the person(s) buying the vehicle(s) with the current address(es).
If your Id isn’t current, PA (and other states) allow for free address updates. Pa residents, simply go
to: http://www.dot3.state.pa.us/change_address/index.shtml Then, print out the form, sign it and bring it along.
- A current insurance card:
The card must have at least one name of the person(s) whose name(s) is going to be on the title (the buyer). The card does not have to be for your new vehicle, it can be for a current vehicle owned.
Valid means, the card is effective and not expired. The new vehicle does not need to be on the insurance card (in most cases)
- A current registration (owners) card, if you are transferring your current license plate.
- Title if you are trading or thinking of trading. If you still owe money on your trade, bring along bank contact info and account numbers so we can confirm the exact balance owed. Bring along anyone on the title and/or loan. Keep in mind some states (like Maryland ) have 2 parts to the title (we need both)
*Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Make sure you bring all people that need to sign paperwork (valid driver license needed for all signers) like anyone on the title, bank paperwork ect.
- If you have any questions it’s always a good idea to call us first.
- When financing your vehicle:
- Fill out our secure credit application on www.rockyridgeauto.com (For opportunity to get the best rates, applications must be submitted before 3pm for same day approvals)
- Valid Driver’s License for all signers.
- Two most recent paystubs may be required for financing (If self employed, last two years tax are required in some instances)
- A current electric bill and or phone bill may also be required
- When you still have a balance owed to a financial institution on your trade-in bring along the following:
- Name of financial institution for the loan
- The loan account number assigned to loan
- A customer service phone number for loan payoffs. We need to verify all payoffs when you are here at our dealership. *Paying off your trade right before you trade it in, can actually slow the process down as it can take 2-3 weeks to get your title back. We recommend that you let us handle that for you.
- Out of state sales need a certified bank check